Wrestling Needs More Fans!
Our goal is to increase wrestling’s fan base and build a registry of all wrestling fans across the nation. We want to make sure that amateur wrestling stays in the Olympics and remains popular for years to come, and get more wrestling events on national TV! We want to find 1 million wrestling fans in 2014, but in order to do so, we need your help. Please consider reaching out to your friends, co-workers and all the people who you know that have an affinity to wrestling. We have 3-5 years to grow our base of fans or else we are out of the Olympics.
- If you refer 10 people to join, you will receive an ASICS T-Shirt
- If you refer 25 people to join, you earn an ASICS hooded sweatshirt
- If you refer 100 fans, you will receive an ASICS jacket
- Create your own unique promo code when you register below and tell your friends to enter the code as the person who referred them when they register! We will be tallying all the referrals in the near future, and will send you the apparel you have earned.
- If you have already registered as a fan before the referral program started or forgot to enter a referral code when you registered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what promo code you’d like to use, and we can add it to your registration information in our database.
- Click here to see a full list of registrants or to keep track of your referrals (search for your promo code to see how many people used it while signing up).
If you submit a registration and aren’t sure if it went through, check this list to see if your name appears (opens in new window), and if it does, it means your registration was successfully received. If not, please resubmit it. If you still have trouble, email us and we can enter your information manually. Thanks!