The National Registry for Wrestling has reached over 1,000 registered wrestling fans, and the winner of the trip to the 2014 World Team Trials will be announced shortly!
In the meantime, we have put together a new referral program, since the fastest way for us to build our registry is for every member to recruit at least 10 other members.
We want to find 1 million wrestling fans in 2014, but in order to do so, we need your help. Please consider reaching out to your friends, co-workers and all the people who you know that have an affinity to wrestling. We have 3-5 years to grow our base of fans or else we are out of the Olympics.
- If you can get 10 people to join you will receive a Be A Fan T-Shirt.
- If you get 25 people to join the Registry you earn an Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt with the National Registry logo embroidered over the heart.
- If you can secure 100 you will earn an Asics National USA Wrestling Team Zippered Jacket with NR4W logo on the shoulder.
- Create your own unique promo code when you register yourself as a wrestling fan and tell your friends to use it when they register! We will keep track of your referrals and send you a T-shirt, hoodie, or jacket when you have reached the levels above.
- If you have already registered as a fan before the referral program started, please email us at email@example.com and let us know what promo code you’d like to use, and we can add it to your registration information in our database.
This effort cannot be done by a few people. We literally need thousands of volunteers to do their share to reach our goal of a million fans. Once we get a million, there will be financial opportunities for wrestling to grow through television and marketing/promotional programs. If not we will be on defense.
Views – 649